Frequently Asked Questions
How does this work?
- We open the site Mondays at 12pm ET to Thursdays at 9pm ET
- Local pickups occur that weekend on Saturdays and Sundays
- Shipments go out on the Monday following the pickup weekend
- All cookies are baked fresh on Fridays unless otherwise announced
What are the pick up, shipment, and delivery options?
- For local pickups, please visit the Pickup Locations section on the home page for more details. You can select your desired pickup location/time at checkout.
- We ship all throughout the U.S. through USPS Priority shipping or Priority Express shipping. You can select your desired date of shipment at checkout.
- Unfortunately, all deliveries are paused for the time being, but we will always try to accommodate unique situations. Please email us at email@example.com, if you have any concerns.
What was my pickup time/location again?
We will send out order confirmations at least 24 hours before your scheduled pickup time via email
How will I find you at the pickup location?
- Pickup location details can be found in the Pickup Locations section on our front page.
- In all cases, we will be standing outside, not inside of the establishment.
Can I place a custom order?
We are always looking for new ways to work with you, whether it be an event, small gathering, etc. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reach out to you for more details.
How long will the products last?
- Cookies are individually heat-sealed to maintain freshness and will stay fresh for 7-10 days at room temperature. Cookies with cheesecake filling will stay fresh for up to 5 days at room temperature.
- Brownies will stay fresh for 7 days at room temperature.
- Our products can be extended by keeping them in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Frozen products can last up to three months. Please allow them to get to room temperature before enjoying. Due to its higher water content, we do not recommend putting the ube cookies in the freezer as it will lose its flavor.
What's the best way to enjoy your products?
- All cookies can be enjoyed at room temperature or heated for 10-15 seconds in the microwave.
- Brownies can be enjoyed at room temperature or heated in an oven at 350° F for 5 minutes.
- Due to its high water content, we recommend eating your ube cookies within 5 days at room temperature or placing them in the refrigerator upon receiving them. Please keep in mind that due to its high water content, refrigerating or freezing may cause the center to lose its flavor slightly, so it is best to enjoy right away!